Monday, January 15, 2007
Tired - To reduce or exhaust the strength of, as by exertion; make weary; fatigue

This is a true blue Blue Monday.

I had little sleep last night. Probably a cumulative of 3hrs?

I slept at 1.30am, woke up around 3am, and I was kept awake by sounds of coughing and a restless soul. And come 6am, the final little deep slumber I fell into was cut short by my sister-in-law's constant shouting at the girls, outside my door no less.

I was so frustrated but I kept my cool. It was not a Monday to be spoilt by me losing my cool. I am so tired, I have no strength to raise my voice or pump angry blood. I want to retreat into my little cave, but I have to be at work. I am so tired.

I'm taking a half day off. Unfortunately my finance department cannot churn something out for me and I will have to wait after lunch to make sure everything is in place, before I can go off. Maybe no need to go off even. I'm so tired.

I am so tired, but maybe I have the strength to continue until knock off.

Because we all know, once we manage to get out of bed on Monday morning, the week is initiated.

I am fine. I am just a little tired now.


shups! walked on the sunny side.
15.1.07.