Monday, January 08, 2007
Monday - Start of the work week

I woke up unhappy today. In fact, I think I had unhappy sleep. I tossed and turned and thought my bones ached.

I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and I wonder why I am so skinny. No worries, I'm ok with looking skinny although I am always complaining about people saying I'm skinny. I am wondering why I'm so skinny because I am starting to wonder if my body is feeling depressed.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." - Proverbs 17:22

Joy, where art thou?

"A man's spirit sustains him in sickness, but a crushed spirit who can bear?" - Proverbs 18:14

*********
I received 2 blessings via sms today BEFORE I woke up. One may be a general mass sms, but the other one is from my cell member especially for me. She told me yesterday that I cannot have Monday blues today, that I must live out Pastor's message starting from Monday!

It's a good reminder, thanks.

But I only have strength to wake up. Entertain people I have to smile to for a while. Look normal at work.

*********
I think it is more than dichotomy.


shups! walked on the sunny side.
8.1.07.