Friday, December 22, 2006
Team - To gather or join in a team, a band, or a cooperative effort

My department had a sumptuous dinner at Cafe d'Amigos yesterday. Yummy... But a bit ex la..
The boss said he'd give us a bottle if we ordered at least 2 set meals... which was priced at $42+++ each. So, i did order one la. Well, it was quite worth the price :) The food's really good...



Anyway, here's the coup of prezzies from my colleagues. I am simply amazed at the amount of effort they put into the gifts. They're all very very wo-sim one lor. (I am NOT going to mention what I got for everyone... something BOR-sim, not even wrapped... *ashamed*)

One of my colleagues printed the photograph of our department at the Christmas party we planned for the division and made it into a card for each one of us. Don't we all look good?

I honestly feel I'm not very good with prezzies and stuff. Or I'm very bor-sim. I usually buy gifts either on a "by the way" basis or under a "compulsory" basis (eg. gift exchange). Very seldom do I feel like blessing someone with gifts. Only once in a blue moon when something strikes me as something someone mentioned they liked... or purely by inspiration, do I get the sudden spark to buy something for someone.

i.must.learn.

1st New Year resolution: I'll list the names of people I wanna thank for Christmas and buy personal gifts. And try not to forget birthdays.

Urgh...


shups! walked on the sunny side.
22.12.06.