Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Victory - a success or triumph over an enemy in battle or war

My first blog of the year!

I remember how I was never big on reflections and resolutions. I must have blogged about that last year. I guess I shall just roll along on this one, and I honestly have no idea what's gonna come up in the next few paragraphs or how many times I'd overwrite something I believe not suitable for the world wide web. Just write, something'll come up.

As I looked back at 2006, I felt like an invalid. Somehow the year zoomed past without my knowledge and I honestly do not really know how hours became days, and days became weeks and weeks became months and months added up to the year. It's like the bonus. After you get the lump sum, if you don't save it up or spend it on a big ticket item, slowly it'll deplete and you'll wonder where all the money went. Ok, lousy analogy, but something like that. Hahha..

We had a wonderful retreat over the Christmas weekend, and although I wasn't looking forward to spending Christmas away from home, I realised I was spending it with a bunch of fantastic people I call family as well. It was quite a good break and I think God really spoke to us. There's new strength and hope for the new year, and I feel optimistic that I will hear more from God in every area of my life, to be guided by the spirit. Yes, and to give up my rights to God.

I'll get there :p

It's going to be a year of victory ahead. I'm going to claim this!


shups! walked on the sunny side.
2.1.07.